Pular para o conteúdo principal

Destaques

46 livros gratuitos de Edgar Allan Poe

Indicação O Corvo e Histórias Extraordinárias que é um livro bem completo.

Second Life- Tag of the day

Hi. Today ends my vacation and played little SL, but here for once have some more photo of what I did. I love to dance in SL, especially with Americans and people who speak in english conversation. Some Brazilians do not have many education in SL, so I'd rather not talk to them. 
 The islands that interest me most are Ohana Rock Club, Fish Hunt (Island collection Lindens), London City, Caledon Quest, Fantasy Forest and others. My avatar name is CherryBomb and who want to add BRUX174. 
Second Life has opened many doors for entertainment and culture to meet actual or perhaps fanciful locations. In addition to meet people and get dressed and have the world you want.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas